Powder coated surface treatment white glass sunrooms with laminated glass, low-e glass
Sun room, also called sun house, conservatory, sun parlor, sunroom, sun porch,
sun lounge , is a structure, usually constructed onto the side of a house, to allow enjoyment of the surrounding landscape
while being sheltered from adverse weather conditions such as rain and wind. The concept is popular in the United States,
Europe, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
1. Size:different kind of roof(e.g. sloped roof or gabled roof), can make several walls(according to the clients’drawing or size)
2. Material of the frame:Aluminum alloy
3. The thickness of Frame profile :3mm
4. Surface treatment: Powder coating or Electrophoresis coating, 3D wood grain
5. Color: white, silvery, gray, wood grain or as your request
6. Glass options:
Single glass:6mm or 8 mm tempered and clear glass.
Double glass:5mm+6A+5mm, 5mm+9A+5mm tempered and clear glass
Laminated glass:5mm+0.38PVB+5mm, 5mm+0.76PVB+5mm
Low-e glass:5mm+6A+5mm or 5mm+9A+5mm low-e glass.
Aluminum frame:100mm*100mm*3mm(width*height*thickness), or 100mm*50mm
7. Hardware:Made in China/Made in Germany
1. add living space
2. complement and enhance the look and curb appeal of your home. Add luxury and elegance to your home’s appearance.
3. Energy Savings. If your home is lacking enough square footage and you’re thinking of adding another room, consider the energy saving benefits of a sunroom compared to a regular room addition.
Today’s sunrooms are constructed using energy efficient windows and insulated roofs. This state-of-the-art construction will keep your sunroom warm in the winter and cool in the summer without making your heater and air
conditioner work harder. In addition to that, the sunroom provides natural lighting during the day so there is less need to turn
on electric lighting. A regular room addition just cannot compete with the energy efficiency of a sunroom.
4. make an investment by reselling it. A sunroom, with its curb appeal and extra living space, can be the deciding factor for a
family who is considering buying your home. And it can dramatically raise the price tag of your home, giving you back most of
not all the cost of installing the sunroom
5. Health. Medical science has recently proven that natural light is as essential to your health. It regulates our internal body
clocks, fights depression and disease, and literally makes us feel better. Now you can reap the benefits of natural light inside
the comforts of your sunroom. There you will soak up healing sun rays while you relax and let the stresses of the day melt
6. Outdoor Living without the Pests. Sunrooms make beautiful settings in which you can enjoy the outdoors without insects
swarming around you. Let's face it, nothing chases you back indoors like annoying mosquitoes, nats, bees, and disease
infested flies. Block out those
nuesences with a sunroom and enjoy the outdoors as long as you like.
7. Impressive Space. Imagine having a luxurious room to entertain in or a work space that will impress your clientele. Your
sunroom will provide you with a location that is open, airy, beautiful, and very impressive. From receptions and family
gatherings to business meetings and appointments, your sunroom will make an impressive impression!
8. Versatility. You may have already gathered that your sunroom can be used for virtually any purpose – a home office, entertainment room, gym, kitchen, indoor pool or hot tub area…the list goes on and on. Use your sunroom like any other room addition or think outside the box to create the perfect
atmosphere for your lifestyle.